Tons more photo's of the 06's in action

Nice pics, I think I'm going for the new 450, but don't really know what to do with my 125. It is a blast to ride and so light, but...

Gonz, why did you sell your's?

U_M_05_66_0187_jpg.jpg

DDDDDAMMMMMMM!!! nice pics btw

Nice pics, I think I'm going for the new 450, but don't really know what to do with my 125. It is a blast to ride and so light, but...

Gonz, why did you sell your's?

Couldnt compete on it. Indoors I was the man, outdoors even with the motor work and everything done to it, I just wasnt competetive enough. Besides my friends dad (who is 63) wanted one and I sold it to him. The bike was really fun to ride but I wasnt very fast on it and the maintenance on it was killing me. I had to change the top end twice in a month. That's alot of cash.

I could do that. :)

That was cool! Thanks gonzo!

That little 50 is sick. Can't wait to get one of those for a pit bike. I guess Yamaha was tired of losing to Honda in the Pit bike market. :)

ahhhh an aluminum frame means nothing... give me a break... It is all just marketing.. I don't what you guys are thinking.... jeez if you want a lighter bike go lose some weight yourself... handling and flickability are over rated....

:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sweet pics i wish i had the money i would get the 06 450

That 50 Is Pimp...