Is this dent suppose to be in the stock 426 exhaust?

Is this dent suppose to be on the stock 00' 426 exhaust? This pipe came with my used bike that already has a white brothers pipe on it and I was going to sell the stock one but did not want to if it were damaged. I know they sometimes have dents for clearance issues and installation.

287608216203_0_ALB.jpg

287608216203_0_ALB.jpg

I had to copy his link and go in a different window to get it to show. Here's the pic for the lazy/un-internet-savvy out there. ?

I had no idea that this dent was pre-made for clearance. I thought I had bottomed out hard and dented it myself. Very interesting....Thanks for passing along ?

Sure I go to the dealer to look at bikes...

But when I buy one, I buy it from Mike at Rock River Powersports and have him ship it to me.

I got my YZ 450 from him for $5100 shipped. The local guys wanted full retail with prep and shipping added ($6199 + $700 + taxes) and wouldn't budge.

I just went to look at trading my kids pw50 in at two local dealers. One would take the bike as trade on a TTR90e and give me $1470 OTD. The other would take the pw in trade and give me $1890 OTD. Keep in mind both of those were with a $1699 retail price.

Mike will ship a TTR90 to me for $1450 and I can sell my pw on my own.

I want to support a local dealer, but come on, these guys are trying to rape me.

do any of you guys ever just go to a dealer & just look @ new bikes or are you mail ordering them/ebay purchases. ?

When I get ready for a new bike, which is several times a year- I just have my butler Jeeves carry a briefcase full of cash to the dealer and they deliver the bike. I don't have time to look it over.