Baja Tour recomendations...

I have always wanted to go on a tour down Baja....and now my 40th approaches. A big group of my riding buddies want to do a 3 day ride. Does anyone have any feedback on various companies? Any suggestions on any tours in the West...Idaho, Utah Southwest?

Thanks!

Try Tim Morton's Baja Bound http://www.bajaboundmoto.com/ Tim and Jennifer, his wife, run fantastic trips and are GREAT people. They are very knowledgeable about Baja and will provide you with a never to be forgotten riding experience. You had better start making your inquiries quickly though. The weather in Baja in the summer is a major consideration (it gets really warm). :)

I am so there! My wife and I, along with some friends, recently purchased 1.5 acres 400 yds from the beach in La Paz and I'd love to do this trip to get a feel for what the interior is like. At $1100 for a trip with my own bike, it's a freakin' steal! The brochure is on the way baby :):):D ...SC

Come do a tour of the Andes Mountains instead. Weather is fantastic for riding 60-80 degrees, we have WR's/KTM not XR,s, accommodations are MUCH better and scenery is much more varied and spectacular. I run and own Moto Loco. From Dallas with office headquarters in Quito Ecuador.

Another vote here for Baja Bound. I've done several trips with them and they always do a super job. If you want, they can offer a very challenging ride. Customization is their specialty.

MotoLoco, when I get more time on the schedule, I'll be coming down for a ride. I've been to Ecuador several times for business and I'm sure the riding there would be great.