Unabiker Radiator Guards

You have any pics of your setup, nc?

M.

i'm a low tech redneck when it comes to pics,just picture zipping a 1/4" off the fins up and down,front and back then reattach to the front of the grill :)

So these are guards and braces all in one part? Or do you have to order them seperately? Thanks,

Josh

So these are guards and braces all in one part? Or do you have to order them seperately? Thanks,

Josh

You get both pieces, the front and the back. They bolt to the frame and to the radiator, so it gives the radiator a lot more strength.

Jeez.

Ya leave a guy overnight in Kentucky once and he goes all Ned Batey.

Weeeeeee weeeeeee

I haven't been the same since. :)

You get both pieces, the front and the back. They bolt to the frame and to the radiator, so it gives the radiator a lot more strength.

Thanks, that makes the price look really good. I bent a radiator this past week riding in the Rocky Mountains and will be needing braces and guards before my next trip. Anyone have any advice on how to straighten the rad? I think the mounts are the only part the bent, I can see a tear in the innermost fin all the way up the radiator. Should I try to straighten it, or keep it for an emergency spare? Thanks,

Josh

Do you have any pics?

Here's a couple shots with the shrouds off of mine.

u1.jpg

u2.jpg