HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brady-yzf

03 yzf 450 valve specs

12 posts in this topic

I can't find my book. I've got an 03 yzf 450 and need to know what the valve specs are. Anyone know? Thanks.

Yeah, well, I suppose I should have said, "Do a search, you lazy moron", but somehow, it was just easier to answer the question. :):)

Yeah, well, I suppose I should have said, "Do a search, you lazy moron", but somehow, it was just easier to answer the question. :):D

HA HA HA I feel your pain Grey...... :D:D:D

You do have a since of humor.....that was funny :)

I stopped checking my clearences. I used to check every oil change but the never changed. So unless my bike dosent start 1-2 kicks I have no need to check

I stopped checking my clearences. I used to check every oil change but the never changed. So unless my bike dosent start 1-2 kicks I have no need to check

you will when you buy that RMZ Pavalkod...... :)

RMZ ? hondas have a valve problem's :D I checked my valve's when it was a year old and it was :) The 5 valver's for some resion don't need that much adjusting :)