HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phixeous

06 power

10 posts in this topic

no.

Does anyone know what the hp is on the 05? LOL

48 if MXA has the dyno test done... 43 if Dirt Rider does. :)

I'll be ya it's more than the 05's. I don't think Yami likes being the low man on HP totem pole in the 450 world...

does anyone know what the hp is going to be on the 06 yzf

75 rearwheel HP! :)

Who knows, I guess 53-57 - TBD

48 if MXA has the dyno test done... 43 if Dirt Rider does.

To compare any bikes, the SAME dyno has to be used. This is my guess why those two numbers don't match...(???)

A LONG time ago, both CYCLE and CYCLE WORLD would show dyno charts. The numbers NEVER matched because of the different dyno's.

it is safe to say the 06 will have more than enough power for anyone who posts on this board.

it is safe to say the 06 will have more than enough power for anyone who posts on this board.

so damn true! :)

besides....the new yellow plastics will make me FEEL like i'm going faster! :)

48 if MXA has the dyno test done... 43 if Dirt Rider does.

To compare any bikes, the SAME dyno has to be used. This is my guess why those two numbers don't match...(???)

A LONG time ago, both CYCLE and CYCLE WORLD would show dyno charts. The numbers NEVER matched because of the different dyno's.

No its because Dirt Rider, is basically Honda Rider. O look at the new Honda this, o look how much better this Honda does.

Deffantly a biased magazine, well at least it was the last time I checked at 7-11 while paging through some MX mags.

The one thing I like about the yamahas is the grunt they have. Many people who ride them complain how unsmooth the bike is. The Yamaha is a true mans bike. Since 03 model they started trying to make the yzf more like a smoth crf. I sure hope Yamaha dosent lose what they had :) I am sorry but I prefer my 03 over the 05 yamahas. When I first got my bikeI added a flywheel weight to tame it but later took it off and became a man. :)