HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cgrlvr35

Oil Brands?

5 posts in this topic

I have a 05 WR450F. Has anyone tried products from " Amsoil" I have been looking at their products. What is the oil like for my bike, filters, etc. Let me know. :) I do a lot of offroad racing.

We use about all the AMSOIL products for our CRF250R. We run with about 12 racers who all use AMSOIL. Check your pm.

I use Amsoil in all my engines, cars, boat, street bike. I haven't made the switch in my WR yet as it's still too new (400 miles). I've got one more load of non-synthetic to go, and then the Amsoil goes in...SC

Do you really need to put 400 miles on with regular oil? I thought 200 miles or so would be good.

I'm a stickler when it comes to my personal break-in procedure. 500 miles is my benchmark, eliminating all doubt. It helps me sleep better at night knowing I've seated the rings properly:snore: ...SC