honda digital speedo off XR600rf

ok guys. does anyone remember because i dont.

i kept the digital speedo from my first xr6 (1985 XR600RF) bought in 1986 if its important.

anyways, its progressed through a few other xr6s and is now on its 2nd xr4. the casing has been cracked a few times and has been re-epoxied back togather and still works fine.

trouble is, i have completly forgotten how to calibtrate the sucker and i remember it had other functions the details of which i have forgotten.

the question is does anyone remember all the details on these or better still have instructions???

pic follows.

40904f6e.jpg

Yep, I've still got those pages out of the manual in the file at home. I'll get them scanned and post them for ya

Cheers - Rick

champion effort man. email: helterskelter400@yahoo.com

xrlent... xrlent. cant wait.

ps. if anyone was questioning...

the black flat thing is my gps mount and the white tape on the brake line hides a $50 note for "ëmergencies" like finding a pub for a beer and a steak at a lunchtime ride stop. haha.

the white tape on the brake line hides a $50 note for "ëmergencies" like finding a pub for a beer and a steak at a lunchtime ride stop. haha.

I'll keep an eye out for an Australian plated bike to visit my neck of the woods. I know you'll have enough money to treat me too.

Not a bad idea. Hide it in plain sight.

maaate. the bike is so covered in bits of tape holding things on and covering scarrs that the $50 tape will go unnoticed. haha

Can I get a copy of those manual pages too? My email is xr250rdr at gmail.com

Ok here is a link, click on a thumbnail for the pages. Some of the files are a little big but you can pick and choose what pages you need.

http://www.offroad-nw.com/xrmanual/manual.htm

Cheers - Rick

Thank you very much :)

cool. thanks.