HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bcavmechanic

2006 Yamaha News Release today June 12

7 posts in this topic

I saw a thread last week with a hyperlink to Yamaha with the news release date of june 12 at 9:00. Now I can't find the thread or the link. If someone knows where it is or any more info could you please post it. I guess if nothing else Motorcycle daily should have the news tonight or tomorrow.

http://motorcycledaily.com/

It says 9pm Pacific on the Yamaha site. Can't wait either, want to see the new Ti frame, Fuel injected, 180 pound, 70 HP YZ 450 :)

newmodel.jpg

But just in case they are lieing, I'm gonna hit refresh every 5 seconds until then... :)

Well ok, not really...

It says 9pm Pacific on the Yamaha site. Can't wait either, want to see the new Ti frame, Fuel injected, 180 pound, 70 HP YZ 450 :)

Ah we can only wish now cant we. I just hope they dont smooth out the power even more. That alone can kill the mood lol. Personally I would want the 03 CDI.

Well, you can't have mine. :):):D

Its too bad I dont know where you live, otherwise you would wake up to a bike with no CDI lol. :D:D:D:D