HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoctorRzed

How do you like my new graphics???

10 posts in this topic

They look great! :) The whole bike looks neat, but it needs some sort of frame guards to protect your paint.

Looks pretty cluttered to me, but hey, if those companies are all paying you to advertise for them, more power to you. If they aren't I guess I don't understand why you'd want all that crap all over your nice clean machine.

ahhh thats the same dam kit im gettin soon. nice bike, the cases look brand new! dam

Looks pretty cluttered to me, but hey, if those companies are all paying you to advertise for them, more power to you. If they aren't I guess I don't understand why you'd want all that crap all over your nice clean machine.

I may be wrong, but I think the majority of the decals on that bike, aren't actually part of the sticker kit?

Hey, the bike looks great. When it comes to motocross bikes, I prefer a decaled & sticker look over a plain bike (however with street bikes, thats another story). I've had people say why do you give free advertisement? Its not free, these companies support and promote the hobby and I'm doing the same....aftermarket companies are ingrained in our hobby. Nice bike man now go ride it as good as it looks!

LOL thats not my bike thats the ad on ebay. I will post a pic when their on my bike. I have decal yellow custom backrounds, frameguards FMF exaust etc... :)