HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIG RED

larger rear tire

9 posts in this topic

I am wonder what size of tire most brp riders use? i am on my third 110 and am thinking of going larger. maybe a 130?

I am using the Teraflex monster...and you might wanna watch out if your fallowing me :)

I am wonder what size of tire most brp riders use? i am on my third 110 and am thinking of going larger. maybe a 130?

The 110 is cheaper and the bike turns much better.

If you have'nt noticed yet, the bike already goes fast enough straight.....it needs help in the turns. :)

:)

I have a 120, I wouldn't go any bigger, the bike seems to handle better when the 120 is worn a bit.

I just changed from a mt21 140 to a D606 120. I did this because I thought it would be better cause it's lighter. Well I am going up one size to a D606 130 because the 120 just seems to spin, lack of traction.

Travis

Oh & I also have "only" an XR650L not a BRP (R version)

I am using the Teraflex monster...and you might wanna watch out if your fallowing me

got first hand experience from all the crap that kicks up from the terraflex.

yeah, i'm talking about you, jimbo! :)

running dunlop 606 120s right now. does well on dirt but slides quite a bit on the street. i might try the pirelli mt21 in 130 when the 606 goes.