Sadly must sell my 426....

Things are very tight right now so the Blue beast must go!! :)

2002 YZ426 PC exhaust,new renthal sprocket,new RK chain,BK mod,YZ250 airflter cage,Ceet gripper cover,blue anodized front rim,auto decomp cam,Honda style front brake routing.This bike is crisp and fast,low low hours...$4700.00cdn

Check pics below

Rent your house out for the money and live in the garage :)

Marketing tip 101: Perception is 95% of reality. Post pictures that people preceive that the bike is "crisp and fast,low low hours" and you'll have more luck. Sorry to hear you have to sell it, best of luck!

Marketing tip 101: Perception is 95% of reality. Post pictures that people preceive that the bike is "crisp and fast,low low hours" and you'll have more luck.

wise words indeed, ill have to try that.

maybe keep your lies to your self so everyone dosent read it???

maybe keep your lies to your self so everyone dosent read it???

what does this mean??are you inferring I am lying??

what does this mean??are you inferring I am lying??

I think he's confused. Forget about him.

Sorry you gotta sell your bike. Hope things loosen up for you soon.

wait, is it me or is there only one fork tube on the bike? wow i didnt even notice until now.

Yah moneis tight right now but a famous guy once said "I'll be back!!" with one of those shiney new aluminum framed YZfs hehe

wait, is it me or is there only one fork tube on the bike? wow i didnt even notice until now.

its an optical illusion,there are 2 fork tubes there :):D

I took it off for cleaning....

I'll post up some pics of the bike all together so I dont get called a liar(not by you NAFLASH) by RIDE FOR RED :)

Picture14.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Sold!!!!!!!