looks like i've got a new bike

how the hell does it look "beat up"??????,pah hes just jealous :)

WOW! :)

I think he was saying it "could" have been beat up because they replaced all the plastics and painted the frame. Just made it look pretty for sell. Looks can be deceiving. That will get you plenty of attention at the track, lol.

hey b86 if your going to mmi, you should notice the excessive 1104 on the valve cover gasket... somebody's been in there! I went to mmi, That place was fun, make sure you take the dyno class, and the two/four stroke performance classes, I gained great insight from them.... That's a great bike though, since you are going to school, I would take it all apart, and clean it all up so you can really understand how to build these motors!!!

hey b86 if your going to mmi, you should notice the excessive 1104 on the valve cover gasket... somebody's been in there! I went to mmi, That place was fun, make sure you take the dyno class, and the two/four stroke performance classes, I gained great insight from them.... That's a great bike though, since you are going to school, I would take it all apart, and clean it all up so you can really understand how to build these motors!!!

yeah! maybe you can claim the new bike as a tax write off for your education! HAHA@! :D:):)

The bike is almost 2 years old. I would hope that somebody would have been in there to at least check the valves. :)

The bike is actually still at my parents house. I won't have it until after July 4th.

I am actually planning to take it apart but I want to ride it first! Once I buy an '06, I might take this one all apart, basicly blue print it, then put it back together. :)