looks like i've got a new bike

I put a super-cheap bid in on an '04 yz450f on ebay thinking there was no way i was probably gonna get it. surprise, surprise. I came home from work to day and had won a YZ450 on ebay. lol. What do u guys think? It is item # 4553093692 on ebay. It is a pretty unique bike, which is probably why I got it for so cheap. ? Going to pick it up in the next week or two.

b86, Thats seems like a great deal. Where are you in texas? I'm heading to norman,ok next weekend to see family and ride with my brother and cousin. If i can help you in anyway with transport just let me know. I'll be traveling I-35 from san antonio to norman, and coming back on sun. 6-12.

Brian

I actually am living in Phoenix, Arizona right now, going to motorcycle mechanic's institute. My parents have to go to oklahoma to pick up some stuff anyway and they are going to pick it up for me, but thanks for the offer! They live in Austin. Where are you located?

btw, flintlock, you still got a screamin' deal. ?

I actually am living in Phoenix, Arizona right now, going to motorcycle mechanic's institute. My parents have to go to oklahoma to pick up some stuff anyway and they are going to pick it up for me, but thanks for the offer! They live in Austin. Where are you located?

About 50 miles south of Austin, near gonzales. Good luck with the new bike! Maybe when you get out of school I'll see you at del valle or ski ranch sometime. I should be able to spot you with that bike, it's one of a kind!

Brian

What makes you think it was beaten up badly? I think it looks like it's in great condition. ??:D

My mom always taught me, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. :D

Let's see a pic of yours if it's so much better?