Lucas Synthetic Oil Stabilizer

I noticed Lucas Oils states it can be used in modern wet-clutch motorcycles motors. I was wondering if anyone has tried it yet?

Do you actually think that, let's say Mobil, doesn't know enough about making a motor oil that they need someone like Lucas to come along with a way to "improve" their product?

If you put it in, will it be an Improvement?

Do you actually think that, let's say Mobil, doesn't know enough about making a motor oil that they need someone like Lucas to come along with a way to "improve" their product?

If you put it in, will it be an Improvement?

So you're saying manufacturers are perfect and there is no need for improvement. Example: Yamaha makes fantastic bikes, but there is room for improvements hence; exhausts, cams, porting, re-valving, etc? All manufactures have room for improvement, if their products were perfect, we couldn't afford or improve upon them. I know Mobile makes good stuff, perfect maybe or maybe not, I've used it since 1989.

I was just wondering if anyone had tried their product...

No, but I am saying that oil additives in general are snake oil, and will do more harm in the long run than good. Lucas included.