HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thumper_dad

Air Box Mod.

3 posts in this topic

I know there is an air box mod for my 05 but I want to know who has done it and what kind of power or performance increase they got.

I know a lot of you are like me, when I did my mods I did them all at once so I can't tell you what worked the best.

I just did an air box mod on the wifes 250X and it was like night and day. the bike gained an easy 3-5HP and was amazing.

does the WR mod sound similar to that?

do it...took me 5 minutes..no kidding! Consider a JD Jetting kit and a after market filter. Much more throttle response! Jetting, air box and filter only takes about 1.5 hrs.

Have fun!

I oepned up mine but I did all the mods at once so I don't know how each one worked by itself.

My bike has a JD jet kit, the ASS piping removed and a WB pipe. I was very surprised how fast the bike is.