HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EarthMover520

Jetting/Big Gun exhaust?

3 posts in this topic

Last night, I installed the big gun , trakside man! You wouldn't believe the moto skills I was showing! Anyway, I like the power, but I noticed my jetting wasn't totally crispy, because my buddy on his 250exc still smoked me on the track even after buying a big gun. Usually when I cant beat a KTM, my jetting isnt crisp? What do I do??? :)Jetting/Big Gun exhaust?

I think I might have been at the track you were at. I saw a guy with a Yamaha 450 and the a 125 with numbers 111 passing you alot. Wasn't that you on that auto clutch EXC?

No that was my budy on the Auto clutch 250exc, he is really fast! I cant seem to get my jetting as crispy as his :) So maybe I'll get one of those big gun rev boxes and that will do the trick! :) Dang he jumps high!