HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Code

Black Widow almost done,

35 posts in this topic

Nice bike! I need to get a kickstand like yours, is that a ProMoto Billet?

Thanks!

Yes it is....with a tad of modification to the frame guard... :)

Ya I wondered about that........I got frame guards too and was hesitant to order the kickstand in fear they wouldnt fit together. I got the Devol Guards..... what did you do to make it fit? Wheres the best place to get that stand?

Making the mod is easy...just takes a jig saw with fine teeth metal blade and thats it :)...let me find the link for the stand :D

I'm envious, you're almost done with your bike. I'm getting suspension done right now and getting the Ti rear spring, but right now my bike looks pitiful

woah! u hUng HER! lol.. but how nice she will ride when you are done....... pheer not oh blue rider! :)

I'm envious, you're almost done with your bike. I'm getting suspension done right now and getting the Ti rear spring, but right now my bike looks pitiful

your gonna love the ti spring,just put on the RCS last week. alot more control,the rebound is sooo much smoother. and it was just over 2lbs less :)

We weighed the old spring at 4.5 lbs and the new RCS Ti was 2.25 lbs. Yeah, I'm excited to get it back, I broke my collar bone about 5 months ago and only have ridden a couple times out on some trails. I've been missing the tracks.

LOL yes.... crue of old ROOLS :)... lol..... yes it looks good now its timeto get it DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LETS GO RIDE!