New 03 XR650R only 3.5 miles

Okay to all the Houston Guys I would definitely like to meet up some time and ride. I will be leaving this week going to Florida on vacation (with the pig) and will return on the 26th. After that I'd really like to plan something.

Let's get in touch.

Jim

As a houston guy I agree we should all meet. I live south (pearland). But am willing to drive anywhere. I think there are some trails up along a creek on 45, not quite to The Woodlands.

How about Saturday the 18th, and we could meet again when everyone gets back in town.

Babbs

Your right, I downloaded it and printed it at work. I then put it a 3 ring binder with dividers for each section. It works real well, I look up the item I want to look at and go to the numbered divider. Thanks again Eric for the Pig Pen!

Hey Babbs I live right near you. Right off the beltway between Blackhawk and Beamer. I ride over at Pearland Parkway and through Pearland all the time.

HEY BABBS AND CAJUN. I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU GUYS TOO. I AM AT THE SILVERCREEK SUBDIVISION IN PEARLAND. WE SHOULD MEET!!! YUO CAN SEND ME A PRIVATE EMAIL @ BLSBRKR65@MSN.COM.

What do you guys think of saturday morning. We could meet for breakfast or coffee, and figure out a place to go riding after that. Or we could skip the breakfast and figure out a riding place to meet.