Were to buy tires and handlebar on the web?

:) Any one can tell me were on the web I can find the best price on Maxxis tires and protaper handle bar for yz 426? Or can you tell the price range I can expect? I have the original bar do I need to buy a especial clamp or it will fit my stock?

try bobscycle.com great prices and fast shipping

rockymountainatvmc.com across the board

Hey Pontala, since you are sitting on the east coast you might want to try http://www.tiresunlimited.com

Never disappointed me so far and quick shipping to Virginia. Might be 3-4 $ more than others but that for I have it in a couple days.

Det

Have you thought about supporting the Thumper Talk store??

What about Teraflex tires who is the best dealer in the states for them Bad boys. I also need to find me a 18'' rim first.

If you run 7/8 inch bars you don't need to change your top clamps. Think about this, what would you rather bend, the bars or the forks or frame? I'll keep my normal size bars and if I bend them, oh well. Don't waste your money on the big clamps and big bars! :)

What about Teraflex tires who is the best dealer in the states for them Bad boys. I also need to find me a 18'' rim first.

www.mandhtires.com :)

They do not sale maxxis! any other comments?

I can't remember if Dennis Kirk carries Maxxis, but I think recently they are guaranteeing the best tire prices.....

I just bought a brand new 756 rear tire on ebay for $9.99! That is because the seller listed it as an ATV tire! LMAO

I love eBay......

I paid $73.00 to my door for my protapers.

I ordered a scotts stabilizer and mounting kit. Got my total, I then called and added the bars and my total only went up 73 bucks

Speed Supplies