HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pontala

Were to buy tires and handlebar on the web?

13 posts in this topic

:) Any one can tell me were on the web I can find the best price on Maxxis tires and protaper handle bar for yz 426? Or can you tell the price range I can expect? I have the original bar do I need to buy a especial clamp or it will fit my stock?

Hey Pontala, since you are sitting on the east coast you might want to try http://www.tiresunlimited.com

Never disappointed me so far and quick shipping to Virginia. Might be 3-4 $ more than others but that for I have it in a couple days.

Det

What about Teraflex tires who is the best dealer in the states for them Bad boys. I also need to find me a 18'' rim first.

If you run 7/8 inch bars you don't need to change your top clamps. Think about this, what would you rather bend, the bars or the forks or frame? I'll keep my normal size bars and if I bend them, oh well. Don't waste your money on the big clamps and big bars! :)

I just bought a brand new 756 rear tire on ebay for $9.99! That is because the seller listed it as an ATV tire! LMAO

I love eBay......

I paid $73.00 to my door for my protapers.

I ordered a scotts stabilizer and mounting kit. Got my total, I then called and added the bars and my total only went up 73 bucks

Speed Supplies