Hey guys i need help finding the 450 that will fit me best....

Hello everyone, i am in need of some desperate advice about what type of 450 i will be getting. I need people to tell me the pros and cons of riding a YZ450f off road woods racing compared to riding a WR450 for woods racing. I know their differances and stuff like that its just which bike can be a more of a potential weapon in the long run. Example Question: Is the YZ450 too much torque in the tight stuff or will its lighter weight and smaller feel be an advantage? Things like that. Id really appreciate it guys, Thanks

:) TT

:D:)

both have their advantages,i went to yz because the tight stuff i ride in i never used 5th gear and the gap between 2nd and 3rd was too much even with 13/52,with the yz its like having a gear between 2-3 and then 4th when you need to go fast. you should buy my bike,04 wr 450 ,reduced by more than 20 lbs from stock,new everything yz exhaust ,rotors,pads,chain,sprocket,clutch,tires,renthal bars,grips,ti pegs,boyesen water pump and ap cover,yz seat,rear fender,yz tank,yz airbox and intake etc,etc :) only$4k would be great for michigan :D