Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sandslinger450

Buying a 426????????

6 posts in this topic

I am going to be buying a 426 it is in extremely great shape. I used to have a yzf 400 then moved to a 03 crf450 then sold that and currently have a 04 crf450. I am going to still have the 450 but the price of this 426 seems pretty good. I loved my yzf 400 and I always wanted to get another one just for a play bike.

Anyways he is asking 2900 it is all pretty much stock no stress marks in the plastic (it is original) and everything else looks real good. Gonna offer 2600 see if he will take it. If this is to much money please tell me but seems good to me.

Thanks

Oh yea I was pretty scared posting on the blue guy side since I am a red guy so be nice!!! :)

Yeah, well :):D:):worthy: , red guy! (JK) :D

$2600-$2800 seems OK to me, but I live in SoCal, where bikes are overpriced. See if you can get some more feedback.

That wa'n't so bad, was it? :D

Go away you commie red!!! Just joshin. I just paid $2100 for an 01 from Nevada. It was in great shape with an e series White Bros pipe. Good luck and welcome back from the dark side (kinda).

:) Cant wait for the good old decompression lever nothing like watching you buddies try to start one of these things!!!!!! :D

:) Cant wait for the good old decompression lever nothing like watching you buddies try to start one of these things!!!!!! :D

First try every time!

I would say his asking price ($2900) is about average for those bikes. I've seen some go for more, but I've seen several go for a quite a bit less too. If the bike is in great shape, I think you would be getting a pretty good deal if he takes your offer at $2600.