Any tips to improve low end grunt?

I have a 05 WR450 and love it. I am coming off an XR400 which was all low end with no top end. I realize with a bike that revs to 11k you have a longer power band and need to feather the clutch more. I just wish I could get some more chug out of the bottom end. I have the stock pipe on it with the silencer taken out. I want to keep it under 96 db so as to not piss too many people off and not get a ticket. I realize uncorking it would give me power but if there are any other options I'd like to hear them. I have gone 1 size up on the pilot jet and have the stock main jet. Gray wire is cut. Will dropping a tooth on the fron sproket help?

Power Now (not the plus), 48 pilot, zero leak jet ( take the stocker and solder it shut), Boyesen quickshot cover, 13/50 gearing and she will be a handful. :D I run the 40 leak jet in the summer to tame her down!

This is all great advise. The zero leak jet is on the extreme side but other than that all these things will get you the bottom end you're looking for. While the gearing and Powernow units work great they do take some top end characteristics away, good for woods and trails and not so great for wide open stuff..

Dan ?