Pics from Yesterdays Ride

By the way stonewall where in Va. are you riding. ?

These pics were taken on private property south of me. I mainly ride on the 300 acres I live on and the George Washington and Monongahela Natl. Forests.

I thought I'd share a few pics from the ride I went on yesterday. No action shots because I was riding alone but the scenery is nice. I love my WR450 ?

Falls1.jpg

falls2.jpg

falls3.jpg

falls4.jpg

falls5.jpg

falls6.jpg

falls7.jpg

So, I think the question on everyone's mind is: When's the TT weekend ride at your place? :D

i think its a footpath... i didnt see any tracks..

?

It is a footpath. :D It's a walking trail on private land just outside the GW Natl. Forest. Every once in a while I turn it into a motorcycle path though. If you live in WV and there are tracks everywhere you ride then you need to do some exploring.

It is a footpath. ? It's a walking trail on private land just outside the GW Natl. Forest. Every once in a while I turn it into a motorcycle path though. If you live in WV and there are tracks everywhere you ride then you need to do some exploring.

i ment.. tracks where YOU rode in..

:D

but if you were in the GW nat forest.. i can understand no tracks.. ?

Nice pics, but how bout some with the bike in the foregound next time.......(just to prove you weren't on foot!!!!!!!!)

I took the pics in hope of getting some good shots for prints. After seeing them I figured I'd share. If you need to see the bike then you can check this thread, even though it's from a different day.

Ride Pics

I can ride to these places from my yard so I'll make sure and go back and get some pics with the Yami in the foreground. After all, proving myself to you is very important to me. ?

I don't know, but that place might be enough to make me turn the bike off and sit for a while. Of course, I meant sit on the seat, I would never actually get off of the WR ?