Stock rims YZ426

Anybody need a set? What do you guys think they are worth with good rubber?

I'm looking for a front rim/wheel. What condition are they in? Can you send a picture?

At a good price in good condition, I might buy them both. :)

The rims are in good shape... they have 2 seasons on them, I will try to get some pics posted later tonight.

The rims are in good shape... they have 2 seasons on them, I will try to get some pics posted later tonight.

Think about the price. On Ebay fronts are going for about $100 in good condition with rubber.

Rears are more, a lot more, which is why I bought a rim only and will pay for the lacing which all totalled is a lot cheaper. I'll consider taking the rear off you, but need a good price as I'm mostly nearly set up. I would then have to sell the rim back on Ebay, but only if I could get a complete wheel at a good price. BTW, the rim came in last night and it's 99% perfect. Only superficial scratches. :)

I'll take the rear, I just posted today looking for one. Between me and Palm you'll sell the set. I sent you a PM.

I'll take the rear, I just posted today looking for one. Between me and Palm you'll sell the set. I sent you a PM.

Good deal! :)

100_0638.jpg

a3e7176a.jpg

753098e5.jpg

b9f5a346.jpg

90245582.jpg

17d2c3fb.jpg

769b173f.jpg

c55ac920.jpg

09f27b51.jpg

f517be57.jpg

57cbe75c.jpg

those are in great condition.

those are in great condition.

I love your avatar.... :)

Rims are still for sale $475 US for the set. I will seperate if the front wheel sells first.

FYI, I won via Ebay, a front wheel including tire, brake-disk, axle and bearings for $76 + $30 shipping and handling. Front tire is like new, wheel is true and without dents.

FYI, I won via Ebay, a front wheel including tire, brake-disk, axle and bearings for $76 + $30 shipping and handling. Front tire is like new, wheel is true and without dents.

Congrats! Someone must have needed money bad to sell it that cheap.

You are the guy I need to talk to. I have an 01 myz 426. I'd love to make it a street legal SM like yours. Can you guide me?? Do I need to start by offering you some large coin for your wheels??? Thank you! Your bike looks awesome!!