Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
02YZ426

Stock rims YZ426

13 posts in this topic

Anybody need a set? What do you guys think they are worth with good rubber?

I'm looking for a front rim/wheel. What condition are they in? Can you send a picture?

At a good price in good condition, I might buy them both. :)

The rims are in good shape... they have 2 seasons on them, I will try to get some pics posted later tonight.

The rims are in good shape... they have 2 seasons on them, I will try to get some pics posted later tonight.

Think about the price. On Ebay fronts are going for about $100 in good condition with rubber.

Rears are more, a lot more, which is why I bought a rim only and will pay for the lacing which all totalled is a lot cheaper. I'll consider taking the rear off you, but need a good price as I'm mostly nearly set up. I would then have to sell the rim back on Ebay, but only if I could get a complete wheel at a good price. BTW, the rim came in last night and it's 99% perfect. Only superficial scratches. :)

I'll take the rear, I just posted today looking for one. Between me and Palm you'll sell the set. I sent you a PM.

I'll take the rear, I just posted today looking for one. Between me and Palm you'll sell the set. I sent you a PM.

Good deal! :)

FYI, I won via Ebay, a front wheel including tire, brake-disk, axle and bearings for $76 + $30 shipping and handling. Front tire is like new, wheel is true and without dents.

FYI, I won via Ebay, a front wheel including tire, brake-disk, axle and bearings for $76 + $30 shipping and handling. Front tire is like new, wheel is true and without dents.

Congrats! Someone must have needed money bad to sell it that cheap.

You are the guy I need to talk to. I have an 01 myz 426. I'd love to make it a street legal SM like yours. Can you guide me?? Do I need to start by offering you some large coin for your wheels??? Thank you! Your bike looks awesome!!