Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,776 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,334 posts in this topic

I cheated and took that photo the day I put the tank on.

I knew it would never be that clean again.

BTW which tank is that and what's it's capacity? i like the wingless look and exposed motor...great look'n bike!

TIA

What a project this was. Thats why I bought the R above. I was projected out!

DSC00131.jpg

Sick bike! That xr600 looks pretty raw and mean :smirk:

Poor shot of mine :

IMGP3070.JPG

Lots of bolt on goodies coming!

Looks just fine...:smirk:

I'd say welcome to TT but I see you've been here since '06 and only 2 posts!

Thats some ...S.. L.. O.. W.. typing skills?... :) J/K

Looks just fine...:smirk:

I'd say welcome to TT but I see you've been here since '06 and only 2 posts!

Thats some ...S.. L.. O.. W.. typing skills?... :ride: J/K

Yeah, well. I can't remember joining, when I tried to register last night It said name in use, so I tried to log on and here I am!

(Used to ride a Transalp, but I've gone all sporty now, not enough time for the long adventure rides!)

There are a load of lush looking bikes here mind! Lots of motivation to get all my bits together, and some good riding shots. Raceing on the 9th, UK rally on 23rd, so I'm hopeing to have a couple of good views after then.

:)

Yeah, well. I can't remember joining, when I tried to register last night It said name in use, so I tried to log on and here I am!

(Used to ride a Transalp, but I've gone all sporty now, not enough time for the long adventure rides!)

There are a load of lush looking bikes here mind! Lots of motivation to get all my bits together, and some good riding shots. Raceing on the 9th, UK rally on 23rd, so I'm hopeing to have a couple of good views after then.

:)

Well then welcome back and good luck at the rally...:smirk:

1 person likes this

That is the Clarke 4.2 gallon tank. When I fill it up, the gas pump says 4.4! Somebody's numbers are off and I hope its Clarke.

Good prices at Rocky Mountain MC.

I think there may be confusion here between tanks for the L and the R. They make different capacities for those two bikes.

Here's mine. Nothing too fancy...yet.

07 650R

Uncorked

Desmogged

Baja Designs DS Kit

Trailtech Vapor

Sorry I didn't take the time to shine it up first. :thumbsup:

Hmm...not only do I have a floppy fender, it looks like I've got a saggy chain too. I better take care of that.

CIMG0215.jpg

CIMG0216.jpg

CIMG0214.jpg

CIMG0217.jpg

2001 XRR plated:ride:

16lxer.jpg

This is a pic with my custom Ducati muffler installed for the street. It sounds good and is very quiet. Bottom end is way better than with the T-4

r72eli.jpg

izrs76.jpg

I used some old pipe from my Jetta and a crude weld......8 pounds , but It works very well... for free

here's a nice shot from this weekend:

DSC03430.jpg

Where exactly is that picture from?

Here's my bb..Went for a ride today!!! Shoulda seen the looks I was gettin

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

Thanks for lookin

Here's my 1999 built-2000 bought model with factory 630 kit,the plan is to keep it stock(never to be sold).It has only 4000km on it, I rescued it from a guy who wasn't going to love it and let it go to ruin.He couldn't start it, so it sat in his shed for 5 years.

xr600r343.jpg