denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

@ Matt

I live in Bundaberg Queensland :ride:

I hope to be sending my head to the states for +1mm kibblewhite valves, kibblewhite valve springs, titanium retainers, stage two hotcam and port and polish. Will fit a big bore kit at the same time :banana:Thinking of painting engine mat black with new bolts (seen it on a CR500 and it looks trick) I can list what I have fitted if you want...like front guard is not XR?

@ n16ht5

That is some good packing, keep the wear down on the front tyre. Just shows how much of a tractor they really are?

Thanks. I've been a street bike rider for 17+ years and thought it was about time I tried new ways to injure myself. I'm learning to ride all over again as this BRP doesn't handle/ride anything like my street bike (obviously). That trail is on BLM (government) land about 10 miles from my front door with endless miles of trails to explore in the Cascade foothills. Really looking forward to getting out and tearing them ALL up.

Thanks. I've been a street bike rider for 17+ years and thought it was about time I tried new ways to injure myself. I'm learning to ride all over again as this BRP doesn't handle/ride anything like my street bike (obviously). That trail is on BLM (government) land about 10 miles from my front door with endless miles of trails to explore in the Cascade foothills. Really looking forward to getting out and tearing them ALL up.

If and when im ever in America you better invite me ?