denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Great stuff pigryder! Loving the shrine. Thanks for the new desktop backround, that piggy looks so at home infront of the dust to glory poster:thumbsup: Also what did you do to store it? Drained all the gas obviously, but what about engine and fork oil, coolant... brake fluid and stuff?

Great stuff pigryder! Loving the shrine. Thanks for the new desktop backround, that piggy looks so at home infront of the dust to glory poster:thumbsup: Also what did you do to store it? Drained all the gas obviously, but what about engine and fork oil, coolant... brake fluid and stuff?

Thanks man :bonk: I drained to gas completely and kept the other fluids. Theres good chances she'll get a cup of gas, windows open, running in the house :bonk:

Hello All! I am new to TT. Here are a few piX of my machine...

XR650L-1

XR650L-2

XR650L-3

Looks like you've already got the mod bug. Have you taken those stock tires off road yet?? Tehy're ok for hard pack, but shite in the loose stuff. Pirelli Scorpion pro front and Dunlop D606 rear works pretty good on and off road, when you get tired of that front washing out on you.

Everything I own has been modded to some extent. Thanks for the compliments...

The answer is no, I haven't taken it off-road YET. I am definitely going to change the tires after the Holidays are over (I am going to look up the tires that you all suggested). Also, when I change the tires I am going to have the rims powder coated black.

Mod bug? Yes! Stock??? It isn't in my vocabulary... :-)