denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Smicer that looks like there is some awesome riding in Singapore. How fun is all that mud with those DS tires?

I keep on coming back to your pics....totally makes me want to grab a XRR and just ride! Whats sort of mods are done to the 650? It really looks sharp. How big and what kind of range are you getting with the aftermarket tank?

Harv get yourself one of those XRR's! You wont regret it:thumbsup: There are a few mods on the bike. Barnum suspension, Stock motor with Edel.carb, Akropovic exhaust, open airbox, 200w stator. Theres lots of BRP stuff and Xronly parts. You can add and change so many parts on these bikes to make them better but other than uncorking the exhaust and fixing the right peg problem they are pretty much good to go stock. The 4.3 Clarke tank will let you go along way on a tank of gas. My bike does not get great mileage. I have never really paid attention on exactly how far I can get on one tank. Most of the time I will just go and go until I notice the fuel level is low enough to start concerning me and thats when I head for a gas station or back towards civilization. Im really bad about going way out into nowhere and only realizing I may need some fuel after I have ventured into no mans land where there is nothing but desert , reptiles and me.

If you need any info feel free to PM me. I better throw in a pic so I dont get into trouble for chat'n on the pic thread:thumbsup:

100_3837.jpg

Smicer that looks like there is some awesome riding in Singapore. How fun is all that mud with those DS tires?

100_3837.jpg

That's not Singapore...that's across the border,Malaysia.i did'nt plan for the ride..the domi is my little project bike and as well my everyday commute bike...the tyres are worn...gonna replaced it this weekend..good thing the domi didnt have much troubles going through alot of those mud areas...

Singapore is like this...and this is when serious stuffs on a more serious bike.?

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

todaytrail057.jpg

lisboa02.jpg

todaytrail011.jpg

todaytrail059.jpg

dakarlisboa.jpg

Ajfly.jpg

ajrobert.jpg

:ride:

This is my Piggy before the crash I had a week ago.

100_1038.jpg

100_1039.jpg

This is where she is as of today. UFO fenders, Pro-Circuit T4 exhaust, Ricky Stator 200W stator, GPR steering damp, Fatbars, Fluidyne rad's.

Alomst.jpg

After.jpg

PCexhaust.jpg

Still waiting on some other parts to arrive. Namely and IMS 4.6 gallon tank, new shrouds, rear side plates, and a few other mods. Will have the Hotcams stage 1 kit installed in the next couple of weeks. Thanks, "Q"