denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Its ok to write WITH a pic... ?

Heres my early pig...

100_8432.jpg

Well I throw a pic up just so I can complement you on your bike. My dad had a silver one just like it when I was a wee lad. Very nice ride indeed!?

100_2315.jpg

Well I throw a pic up just so I can complement you on your bike. My dad had a silver one just like it when I was a wee lad. Very nice ride indeed!?

100_2315.jpg

Its ok to write WITH a pic... ?

Heres my early pig...

100_8432.jpg

I guess it's my turn to throw up a pic so I can add my thoughts. That is a sweet ride martinfan. Gotta love those old Honda's! ?

BBA...always been a fan of your ride as well. Nicely done!

HindostanFalls.jpg

i just wanted to share my bike and ask a few questions. i am getting 45 mpg with fairing on and i wonder if there are any pics of what else to do besides k and n air filter. i dont understand the other things i have read and i want to improve mpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

i just wanted to share my bike and ask a few questions. i am getting 45 mpg with fairing on and i wonder if there are any pics of what else to do besides k and n air filter. i dont understand the other things i have read and i want to improve mpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

DUDE! I'm ... WOW... Holy ... JAMES BOND! I'll bet that turns some heads..

VERY creative...?

The moderator doesn't like chit chat without a pic in here so ...

100_1795.jpg

Feel free to introduce yourself in the regular forum right below this pic thread and welcome to TT.?

These pics are almost a year old, from my trip to Bonneville Salt flats in 07. My bike is still scared from the salt.

650salt.jpg

I tried riding out to the "Island" but the salt was just to wet last year.

650bv0701.jpg

650bv07_2.jpg

Broke my foot in April, so yesterday was the first day I had ridden it this year. ?

Just bought it a month ago. 1995 XR650L with 4000 miles. Pristine condition with no damage other than a few scratches on the left handguard and tank shroud. Came with White Bro's exhust for $2300 locally in the Pittsbugh area. Didn't need a thing to pass inspection. The only thing I don't like is the purple on the side covers and the headlight shroud. The purple sticker peeled right off the headlight shroud, but the side covers look painted. Gonna try some Krylon paint before I buy white ones. What the hell was Honda thinking with that purple?

2nltiq1.jpg