denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

I live in San Quintin Baja......Heres my "Baja Puerco Rojo"  2001 XR650R  This Pig is stuffed wt goodies too: Precision Concepts suspension gives her a trophy truck feel while the Baja designs dual "La Paz" racelamps keep the trail lit up like a football field, just like JCR we run the DID rims

(pigs dont need bling) the Yoshimura RS-3 competition pipe is insane! We kept the engine stock with only trick jetting and air box mods

so as to prolong its life (rod kits turn these into shorlived CRFs i was told)  The Pro taper Contours are (stiff) but bulletproof and to keep it all under control is a GPR stabilizer, a 5 gal desert tank (i have no idea what she weighs wet but it sucks pickin it up)..............written in black sharpie around my fuel cap is:  Slow Down!.......my wife made me put it there so  i,d remember!  haha       

www.kmfishing.com Christmas2013 004.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks ....Me on my xrr Son on his wrr 5.5 thousand miles in 18 days ...got a vid here of the trip

great vid sean-o... always wanted to ride outback oz since we did the rock and gun barrel back in the day... now you ve convinced me... stoked you and your son had the chance to ride... good to see that you  guys even take the time to play whilst still getting in some serious km's (messin with the sand hill climb at the end)..

?