Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,733 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,227 posts in this topic

Hey guy's

Let see your PIG's, I dont have much mods other than uncorked and street kit.

But I have a long wish list.

This pic is last weekend out on a ride near Midle River in New Brunswick.

a>

Denro

4 people like this

Hey Biglung where did you get that web net for your rear fender?

I got it at Chaparrel. Most shops have them and really cheap $5-6. It's a life saver when I pull the sleeves off my jacket on the trail.

1 person likes this

Keith, that tank makes your bike the biggest BRP known to mankind!

2 people like this

I know!!!!...great benefit when on road.....went out yesterday for a 4 hour road ride through the mountains,did 301kms and still haven`t gone onto reserve!!...still testing for mileage....actually works quite well when coming down the mountains off road through the forests ...you have something to squeeze with your knees to stop you sliding forward too much!!!....also very reassuring when deep into the mountains for range....don`t know how I did without it before :)

4 people like this

KeithBoyd

I know the bars is top on my wish list just above a larger thank and chest protector :))

As per what I see on other treads CR High bend is the choice.

By the way there are some nice looking machines in here.

Denro

here you go.........................

gps4.jpg

m.jpg

l.jpg

xr650r.jpg

jake13.jpg

fa282811.jpg

fa282807.jpg

faa0eeb4.jpg

P6191529.jpg

f9fa91f0.jpg

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Coopsdaddy
      2004 stock front and rear oem Xr650l hubs ,stock disc, and sprocket put back on, polished and coated black
      black excell rims
      laced with bucanhan stainless spokes and nipples.
      I purchased the stock wheels from hollerhead and had them shipped to RTR wheel in Florida to build this set.I bought a 2006 Xr650l and wanted a 100%bolt on set if black wheels that i could swap over.Not supermoto,these are the stock size and speedo bolts up.Changed direction on hobby and sold bike.These have never been out of the box sense they were built at the first of the year.Perfect
      Any ? Or if you are serious call me or text at 918-595-5774
      You can call bob at rtr wheel lacing also if you like.
      Shipping is 50 dollars insured
      thanks
    • By Xrguy72
      I have a 84 xr500, I have the right crankcase cover off and just wondering if I have to do anything special when putting the cover bank on so the compression release mecinism works properly. 
    • By ty_gto
      I am selling some parts from my 1996 XR600R. Everything was removed from a running bike and is good usable condition. Wasn't able to upload all of the photos, so just message me if you'd like to see anything specific. All prices are OBO+shipping 

Supermoto wheels $500
      Full FMF exhaust $300
      HyperCo 600 lb/in spring $50
      Factory Wheels $350
      Oversized Clarke tank $150
      Acerbis supermoto fender $10
      Baja Designs headlight $55
      Aluminum rotor and rear caliper guard $30
      Stock seat w/ gripper cover (no rips or tears) $100
      Stock side number plates (some scratches) $40
      Brand new Works Connection frame guards $65
      Right side WC frame guard $20
      K&N air filter $25
      Black mudflap $10
    • By WolfNman
      Ive got one xr600r carburetor that came off a perfectly running bike. Everything on it works and Ive cleaned it thoroughly inside and out. It comes with the XRs only choke plate and throttle cables in perfect shape. Asking $175 shipped
      Off the same bike I'm selling the E Series muffler. Some of the bolts holding the muffler cap are broke off, it's scratched a little, and it's missing all of the original supertrapp style plates. Sounds great though and doesn't look bad at all. Asking $100 
      I've also got a hammerhead holeshot device. Black, in decent shape. 50 dollars shipped takes it.  
    • By SHIFTY00
      So let me start by introducing myself, I'm shifty00 (I would tell you my real name but I don't trust the interwebs haha)  am new to this forum. I am a welder/fabricator and I have decided to build something fun as a project. I got a Yamaha Warrior 350 for building my buddy a rack for his RZR. This thing was beat but it was free so whatever. Anyhow I went to drain the oil and found about 30lbs of magical pixy dust on the oil filter. I did manage to get it running but it was spewing smoke and didn't enjoy starting. long story short I decided it would be more fun to make a hybrid rather than dumping money into an already "Meh" engine.
      That leads me too my purchase of a 1993 XR600R engine on Craigslist. I looked it over, some things are missing but all and all it looks ok, it came with a carb and at the time I was skeptical about the carb because it just looked too damn busy for an xr motor. And now after knowing what that OEM carb looks like I know this is not at all an XR carb. It has features I wouldn't mind but I have no clue what it is or if it would even work on the motor. It is a CV and a pumper and has remote choke (dose not stay engaged, feels like a spring pulls it back closed?) Anyhow can someone please tell me what the heck it is... I can't find a single damn marking on it, so I assume its some china crap but I really don't know.
      here is a link the previous engine owner gave me after I txted him asking what the hell carb he gave me....
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/262774188434
      Also can anyone tell me if I will have oil starvation issues if it tilt the motor at a sharper angle than it would sit in the dirtbike frame? I figured dry sump would be very forgiving in that area but I worry about oil pooling to the front of the head and stuff like that. I will have about 1,000,000 questions but lets start here haha.
      Here is a pic of the infant stage of the build. (engine is just resting in there no mounts made yet).
      Thanks for any help with my Yamda/Honaha YFM600R...