HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowandlow

do not buy from atv unlimited!

13 posts in this topic

More info needed! As a retail owner myself I've learned to never take a story at face value. I've had customers make things up just to get things their way, right or wrong, so more info is certainly needed!

with a post like this, I'm tempted to order from them just for spite...

You can't slam a vendor without a reason. :)

Yeah another to stay away from is motoworldracing.com

Anyone else had experience with these pricks?

Yeah another to stay away from is motoworldracing.com

Anyone else had experience with these pricks?

You've GOT to be joking.......they are my all time favorite shop/dealership. They ACTUALLY know what they are selling and the parts guys can answer jetting questions like it's nothing. Unless they've seriously undergone some major changes, I'd say your comment is, once again, in need of explanation!!!

Its impossible to make everyone happy all the time in this business, but lets not bash without reason. Tell your stories, and then we can decide if you got screwed or not. :)

You've GOT to be joking.......they are my all time favorite shop/dealership. They ACTUALLY know what they are selling and the parts guys can answer jetting questions like it's nothing. Unless they've seriously undergone some major changes, I'd say your comment is, once again, in need of explanation!!!

I've had a friend order from them about 3 times i think and i have once and it was the worst service ever. The parts weren't in stock and they didn't bother to tell us that they weren't so we end up waiting a long time and then calling them and asking them &%$#@! where is my crap? And then they tell you oh we don't have any in stock... I ordered a hurricane kit from them and it took over a month to get here and they sent it for the wrong bike. Then i had to send it back and they said they'd send me another one for the right bike and a month later i called and they said they didnt have it, so i cancelled the order all together. I also ordered pants and a jersey from them only this time we knew it wasnt in stock, and they said itd be in in about a week. about a month later, nothing. They suck

I've had some bad experiences with Motoworld racing in the past as well. The guys on the phone just sounded like dicks (pricks) everytime I called. I spent HUNDREDS of dollars there, and one day the sales guy was like, "Uh, we're gonna have to start charging you more for shipping, cause it looks like we've been undercharging you in the past."! How's that?! They indeed screwed up a couple of my orders as well, wrong pipe, etc. on several occasions. I got so tired I went with BTO and have NEVER had any of those problems, PLUS their shipping is the MOST REASONABLE that I have seen.

My experience with ATV Unlimited was different.

I bought a HotCam from them, great price, and fast shipping, no problems. :)

Sometimes they are at the mercy of their vendors, but they should keep you posted.