Anybody have an old XR/R speedometer-odometer unit?

I want to install an analog speedometer-odometer unit on my XR650R. I would trade my Panoram for one. I used to have an "86 or'87 XR250R that had a compact speedometer along with the odometer. This is what I really want. Anybody have one? It should work with my 650, right?

I have one from an 86 XL600 that I am parting out. The speedo has a rectangular face-and the neutral/high beam/turn sig lights are in another smaller rectangular face alongside the speedo on a common mount.

Do you need just the head, or the whole shebang from the wheel up?

I have all of it and will sell all or part/s. If you are interested,PM me: jgkmmoore@yahoo.com with an offer.Will swap you for your Panoram.

Regards-Jeff

I want to install an analog speedometer-odometer unit on my XR650R. I would trade my Panoram for one. I used to have an "86 or'87 XR250R that had a compact speedometer along with the odometer. This is what I really want. Anybody have one? It should work with my 650, right?

I do believe I have my stock unit off of my '00 XR650R... you can have it for nearly nothing. Uhhh... what's nearly nothing? You pay shipping I guess. ?

Let me know.

I had the same trailtech on my yzf426 and hated it to, but i found a factory honda digital speedo that attaches to your stock cable and works perfectly . it is a large easy to read unit with timer. i am watching for more on ebay but they are hard to find as they came as an option on 86 to 89 xr's. it fits like it is made for my BRP. you can still buy them from honda for about $800 sounds like alot but if i ever break mine i'd order a new one in a heart beat. if anyone out there has one contact me i have a ton of riding buddies that want one.