Three cheers for greyracer

Just a want to show some appreciation for the input of this educated fellow.

Thanks mate. Keep it up. :)

Ungrateful sods!

im in for the tree cheers , ive found Grey to be very helpfull. THANX GREY The older and YZer :D:):)

Cut it out or you'll be sent to your room. :)

SHEESH :):D Can i come out to go ride this weekend? :)

:):D:):D:worthy: ....
SHEESH :):D Can i come out to go ride this weekend? :)
Of course! :D

I agree, between Gray and Satch you can just about fix any problem yourself with there help. Thanks guys :)

I agree, between (whatsisname) and Satch you can just about fix any problem yourself with their help. Thanks guys

Now you're getting closer. :)

It's the community that is Thumper Talk that you should be cheering. It's the collective experiences and knowledge, together with a willingness share and learn from each other that makes it what it is.

So raise your glass to me if you like, I proudly accept the toast. But don't leave out all of the many others that have something to offer.

I picked up at least one trick from a 15 year-old that I use all the time. I forget (shame) who it even was, but as I recall, he never had much to offer, mostly questions. And here I am, having gained something just as useful from that person as if he were an old pro.

Working together makes heros of us all.

Cheers to each of you :):D:worthy::D

yes grey racer is the MAN!! he has helped me out on more than one occasion.

there should be a fee to have someone who is a little smarter and alot older to answer all our 4 stroke questions. :)

just kidding about the little smarter and alot older, im my case its probably the other way around.. alot smarter and a little older... lol :D

...together with a willingness (to) share and learn from each other that makes it what it is.
:)