Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quigley

Does "R" stand for c"R"ap

56 posts in this topic

For a bike that guzzles fuel, can't hold it's oil, has no bearings between the cam and the head, overheats, has footpegs falling off, and is ridden by morons... id say yes. :D

Flame away numbnuts. :)

:worthy::D Here we go again :):D

Just ride and stfu. :) If you're happy with what you ride why do you give a rat's ass what someone else chooses to ride?

L stands for :D

I remember when I got my first bike...

I look at your avatar and what you ride...makes perfect sense to me!

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Righty then! :)

For a bike that guzzles fuel, can't hold it's oil, has no bearings between the cam and the head, overheats, has footpegs falling off, and is ridden by morons... id say yes. :)

Flame away numbnuts. :D

Oh my jesus, this guy is a real moron.Try yahoo for kids jaggoff, they're within your mentality range. :)

For a bike that guzzles fuel, can't hold it's oil, has no bearings between the cam and the head, overheats, has footpegs falling off, and is ridden by morons... id say yes. :)

Flame away numbnuts. :crazy:

You are right!

The XR650R will not hold it's oil if you over fill it, if you put anything more then two quarts in it, there is a good chance it will blow the counter shaft seal. :D but, that would be a Quigley....oh, I mean squidly mistake :D The XR650R does not leak or burn oil in any way like the XR600 was known for in the beginning. With the best duel oil pump system on a bike it doesn't need bearings to hold the cam, that is one of the many reasons the engine is over 10 pounds lighter then the XR600R engine and 14 pound lighter then the XR650L. Yes, the foot peg will fall of in about a year from hard riding. Honda has blowen it here. ;) and the bike is bought mostly by mid life guy's going through a crisis and want to relive their day's on an MX bike but, are too old. Yes, they are "more on" the throttle then the fearfu"L" that never really rode. :D:worthy:

None of you "L" guy's will show pictures of all this AWESOME bike at it's best :D how about a video???? :):D Come on Squidly I meen Quigley so us you pushing this wounderfull bike to it's limit :worthy::worthy:

Most of us have allready had 650Ls, the smoke won't blow up were you want it to go.

Flame away numbnuts. :D

Yet still manages to win the Baja 1000, amazing :)

I'm gonna tell my mom and my big brother is gonna beat you up! :):D

Has this whole board been taken over by kids or just this forum? I noticed it about 6 months ago. I love it when somebody posts a picture of a guy riding a street bike in shorts and everyone chimes in about how much of a moron he is. Get a life for yourself already. My bike's better than yours? Who gives a rats ass anyway. I think it's time to split the forum. Not between Ls and Rs but between meaningful and meaningless. I think the mods should take the spell check away. At least then we could see the level of inteligent thought without the filter.

I thought L stood for Last or was that Loser.. Sorry someone asked for it.. :)

R stands for race and reliability........My R dos'nt use oil to speak of..

And really why the imaturaty and the smart ass coments to start stuff.. :)

Everything mechanicly built will have problems or issues......... :D

I thought L stood for Last or was that Loser.. Sorry someone asked for it.. :)

R stands for race and reliability........My R dos'nt use oil to speak of..

And really why the imaturaty and the smart ass coments to start stuff.. :D

Everything mechanicly built will have problems or issues......... :D

:D Someone explain this to the non riding :D homo who started this useless thread.Ride on....... :worthy::)

Why don't we all just shut up about the subject and get back to riding!!!!

OK.......... :) Ride on...........

I don't know :D seems someone just got blasted for saying that the group was going to more of this sillieness and got blasted for not being able to spell :D Now all we get is this so, we might as well get it over with so, we can go back to talking about how to get more power, or how to ride better.

I tried to tell you :):D ins't not what you ride but, how you ride it :worthy: Well bikes anyways.....

But, the group has been over ran with guys talking about things they no not :)

and my wifes TRX250EX is faster then your wifes CRF230! :D

Flame away numbnuts. :worthy:

What Quigley doesn't want you to know:

1) Secretly he owned and tried to ride the XR650R but could not handle the power.

2) The fact that it only had a kickstarter grieved him cause it made his leg sore. He prefers an E-Button and wears clean white gloves so he doesn't dirty his finger when hi pushes the E-button.

3) His mama took his XR650R away from him because he wouldn't stop arguing with the other kids. So now he tries to save face by saying bad things about the XR650R. (the XR650L is just a picture, he has never really owned one)

4) Now he's riding a moped with a speed regulator set for 5 mph. His mama says this is how it will be until he apologizes to the other kids for arguing.

:D:D:)