anti-fog goggles

Kitchen dish washing detergent also works well as an anti fog. I found it works better than all the commercil anti fog products I've tried and its a lot cheaper. Just use you finger to apply half a drop over the inside of the lens then polish with a soft cloth or tissue.

Although its not a problem here in Australis this time of year as its 36 deg C (thats about 100 F to those of you in the one country of the world that still uses the ancient English measurements :-)

"Stones" and "feet"...blah.

The company I work for manufactures an anti-fog product for one of our customers. They sell it strictly to scuba shops worldwide for re-sale. The product works well. Most scuba shops will have anti-fog products available if you're not able to find them else where.

------------------

Dan in Washington

2000 WR400F

[This message has been edited by Dan Bruland (edited 11-26-2000).]

I went ahead and purchased a pair of Scotts ski goggles. It has a double lens and impregnated anti-fog chemical on the lens along with some add'l air scoops out front. It was only $18, an extra pair now since I only have one :) Will test these soon enough and post findings.

I use tooth paste when I scooba dive. I rub a bit on inside the goggle and then wash it off. I has worked!

I wonder if any of the original posters are still alive or in a senior citizens home somewhere.

I wonder if any of the original posters are still alive or in a senior citizens home somewhere.

LOL, good one Beezer.

I still want to add my 2 cents to this thread. I use shampoo on my hockey visor and have done so for the last 15 years. It does the trick and smells nice too.

LOL, good one Beezer.

I still want to add my 2 cents to this thread. I use shampoo on my hockey visor and have done so for the last 15 years. It does the trick and smells nice too.

head n shoulders?? :lol::p

Damp cloth, washing up liquid, literally wax on wax off.. sorted!! Other than that.. rain x make awesome stuff :thumpsup:

head n shoulders?? :crazy::eek:

Sorry, slow reply here.

No not head and shoulders, PERT. Smells nicer.

Oakley A-frames.

(thank me later.)