anybody use dicks racing for suspension?

i called and spoke with them and am thinking about sending in my suspension. i know he's a big ktm guy but wasn't sure about the yam. just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them. thanks

heh heh...'Dicks'...heh heh...

i know it's funny but that's his name. i guess nobody has used him. well someone needs to be a first so i'll let you know how it goes! he seems extremely knowledgable! check him out

http://dicksracing.com

i read this thread title wrong at first...thought it said 'anybody use dicks for suspension'

I have heard only really good things about Dicks suspension services - they are the KTM suspension gurus....as well as other performance services :)

I had Dick do the suspension on my WR450. Had him set it up for racing hare scrambles. Couldn't be happier. I have a couple racing buddies that ride Yamahas and KTMs that also used Dick. Haven't heard any complaints.

i read this thread title wrong at first...thought it said 'anybody use dicks for suspension'

ROFL.!!...

well your right man there is always a first for everything....keep us posted on the outcome!!!

I heard he's a "dick". . . J/K!! :)

well i have to say his turnaround rate is awesome. i'll have my suspension back on friday! i have to work this saturday but i'm going on a camping/riding trip for memorial day weekend. i'll let you guys know how my bike turns out. :)