HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marty_mosley

stonyford update thanksgiving ride

8 posts in this topic

I'm trying to come up and ride friday or saterday. I don't realy have any good cold weather camping gear. Sure want to meet everybody and ride. Where is the camp site ? davis flat ? I've been there once. Sound like a lot of fun wish I had a camper.

modesto marty

Hi Marty

The camp site is just before davis flats,when you make the right trun after the frist brigde go down the road 1/2 mile we will be on you left,look for a big patio hauler 5th wheel trailer hope to se you there.

monty

Originally posted by monty wilson:

Hi all

i'll will be going up monday night to save the camp spot,anyone wanting to go at that time let me know. if not i'll you all up there.So far we have ,Howard,bob,Sol Cal Erik,and myself camping,and big Dan coming up for dinner and riding,on firday Silcon Mike,and [2] friends,also Roseville Mike,and [3] friends,hope to see you all there.

monty

HI Monty this is Craig I have been talking to Dan and I am going to come up to Stoneyford on Friday Morning I will be staying till Sunday. Can you save me a spot I would appreciate it. I have a 27ft trailer. I will be talking to Dan this week to get directions. I am bring My wife and two kids. I can't wait to see the place that Dan brags about all the time. I need to ride bad I am going through withdraws. Talk to you on Friday.

Craig

Craig you will love the place i'll put you down for a spot with a view.Big dan told me you be coming i haven't rode with you sens elkins hows everything going,my son will come up sat.He has a 426 2000.

monty

Hi all

i'll will be going up monday night to save the camp spot,anyone wanting to go at that time let me know. if not i'll you all up there.So far we have ,Howard,bob,Sol Cal Erik,and myself camping,and big Dan coming up for dinner and riding,on firday Silcon Mike,and [2] friends,also Roseville Mike,and [3] friends,hope to see you all there.

monty

Due to the number of trialers we have coming for camping i will be loking at a diffent camp spot[larger] also it will be closer to the small kids track for the younger riders.I'll post tuesday with directions[ it's still at davis flats] after i go up monday night.

monty

Just got back from stonyford,there is a lot of campers up there.The camp will just before davis flats on the left,look for the flashing orange lite the weather is in the 30's at night 60's day ground is wet and snow up high,i'll see you all there.

monty