Need pic of Clarke 4.0 on an XR650L

I've seen all sorts of pics of the 4.7, but I'm thinking of putting the 4.0 on and would like to see a pic first for comparison purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mine should be here tomorrow. send you pics after install. PM with your email.

I've got the Clarke 4.0 and it's sweet! :)

dual_dogs98_2.jpg

Happy moddin' :D

Here's my post from 2 weeks ago in this forum. Amazing what the search feature will turn up...

no picks yet but it fit right on there like it was supose to. needed longer bolt though.thetank wing sit down lower so the extra weight of fuel seems ok.

Thanks for the pic. Looks like I'll go with the 4.0. It's just a little less bulky looking.

I second the notion, the 4.0 is for me. Will be getting one in a month or so. Thanks for the thread, saved me some work.

Thanks for the pic. Looks like I'll go with the 4.0. It's just a little less bulky looking.

Not a problem. That's the same reason I opted for the 4.0, plus it's just enough capacity to give me that extra range for my off-road and dual sport riding.

It works well, except you need to brace the tank somehow. Check out "my garage." I've got a photo of one way to take care of this. Simple, easy and effective. (EDIT: I uploaded the 4.0 brace photo on 05/14/05)

Good luck. :)