XR650L- Best Bike in the world-

I was down in Deposit NY yesterday at a combined trials-trail ride, 7 mile trail, 5 laps, 5 scored trials obstacles each lap.

Wanted to compare notes with an XR650R rider, but there weren't any there.

Guess they aren't as good for trials as my L...

D

Hence..."BEST BIKE IN THE WORLD"

I was down in Deposit NY yesterday at a combined trials-trail ride, 7 mile trail, 5 laps, 5 scored trials obstacles each lap.

Wanted to compare notes with an XR650R rider, but there weren't any there.

Guess they aren't as good for trials as my L... D

Maybe those "R" guys are only talk? :)

Nah, they ride, they just don't do trials.

D

I guess us "R" guys enjoy going fast. You should try it sometime. Oh, that's right, you are on "L"s. :)

Nah, they ride, they just don't do trials.

D

Oh OK, I see.. they like those 100s of miles straight desert type of runs.... hmm must be the best bike for those straight dirt liners - LOL :)

hahahaha, I knew you couln'd take that without a reply, but why do you post pictures from someone else?? :)

I'll take rock-that-doesn't-move over rock-that-does any day!

D

THat place looks awesome!

Thanks for sharing Bruce, it looks like a Honda commercial :)

Good stuff b-dub :) That looks like some fun stuff!

OK, OK, thats enough - Bruce you successfully did it! I am jealous now. Thats really not fair that you guys over there have all those huge great places to ride and we've got almost nothing here - sniff :)

Some awesome pictures you've got there... I didn't even get to ride this weekend because all my buddies were out. One with his foot if you remember and the other with backpain...

:)

Geez, after seeing those pics, I'll I've got to say is

:):) I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride... :D:D

Man, I want that hill! Way I'm geared, top of second would be puuuurfect!

D

NICE! Gave me the willies watching it! Makes me wanna go jump on my bike at lunch and....damn...back to work.

Geez, after seeing those pics, I'll I've got to say is

:D:D I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride... :D:worthy:

:):):D:D

Too many guys have already ridden Carroll's Canyon :)

She needs a break.

i feel bad for that one wr in the pic among all the xr's

lets face it guys, this topic is dead. lets just quit now. way to many posts. it was somehow brough back up from page 2. lets stop this now. its gettin real old hearing all this "shoulda got an r" crap. the man just put one sentance and look at the responce. its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let it die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!