XR650L- Best Bike in the world-

Hey, I'm back in London. Can I forward someone that video of the L chasing the R, then catching it??

It's over 2MGB

Now what? 2Mega byte or 2 Giga byte or worst case two Mega Giga Byte?? Wouldn't that be terra byte?? ?

If you want PM me!!

my god, are we still postig on this topic? it is dead!!! let it go now!!!! 33 pages? what is with that? lets stop alredy!!!!

Hey STFU noob!! This thread is fun and as long as you don't take anything on it too serious you'll enjoy it, if not stay out of it. It's our own little OT here in the 650 forum. ?

my god, are we still postig on this topic? it is dead!!! let it go now!!!! 33 pages? what is with that? lets stop alredy!!!!

Another genius at work ? Nice first post newb.

Welcome and why don't you try out the spell checker.

Hey, I'm back in London. Can I forward someone that video of the L chasing the R, then catching it??

It's over 2MGB

I'd like to see that ?? , really I'd have to see it to believe it........Though it would never happen...........post it post it now...........

Hahahaha did he say WE???? ? ...and that with a total of one post??? Anyway welcome!!

I ruined it deleting it. Now it is just a bunch of letters & Numbers. It's gone.

OK time to revert to the old L ways, Bruce you sheep banging, latte sippin, meat gazing, homo!!!!! (don't take any of that personal, I know your skin is thin ?:D ) play the video. As one who just got my ass handed to me on the 4 day trip to Hatfield/McCoy trails over the weekend I need some positive reenforcement!!!! Please let me see the video!!! ? For those who have not ridden HMC if you don't like rocks and steep downhill switchbacks stay at home. All in all I had a blast even though I'm whoooooopppppped. :D

Hey Skydive, send me a private message with your email address, then you can post it.

I'd love to see it, but I can't host it as I don't have a web site. I can also see why BW would not want it on his as it is a dedicated R site and one of the best and most informative on the web. I'm sending you a PM maybe we can just pass it amongst ourselves.

? Bravo for the L! I'm sure all of the L guys have more than enough di$k for the job. It's the R guys that seem to be lacking.

Who can post this vid?? The R guys obviously see it as a threat....they're not even posting!! They're in a real rant about it I'm sure. ?