HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goosedog

White shrouds

13 posts in this topic

Trashed my factory shrouds last week and so decided to replace them with white Acerbis , I think it kinda keeps the blue and white thing going even more. What-da-ya think?

YZresized.jpg

I think if you find the right graphic kit, the bike will look real good with the white shrouds. :)

I'm putting the XGX US Flag graphics on my WR250... no white available for it though, just blue and black :)

I don't care about graphics on a dirtbike, they just come off eventually. I think this way it has a certain old-school look to it anyway. I might just put a couple of blue Yamaha emblems where the factory ones were near the top corner of the shroud though, thanks for that idea Crabtree.

I don't care about graphics on a dirtbike, they just come off eventually. I think this way it has a certain old-school look to it anyway. I might just put a couple of blue Yamaha emblems where the factory ones were near the top corner of the shroud though, thanks for that idea Crabtree.

Goosedog

I have the round tuning fork emblems that you're talking about on my bike. I was referring to the stickers that say Yamaha. They come cut out and in blue. I haven't put them on yet but I think they're 8" long. I found them on Yamaha's web page. They may be cool looking on the white plastic.

Goosedog

I have the round tuning fork emblems that you're talking about on my bike. I was referring to the stickers that say Yamaha. They come cut out and in blue. I haven't put them on yet but I think they're 8" long. I found them on Yamaha's web page. They may be cool looking on the white plastic.

Got a picture or a link?

Got a picture or a link?

I'll have to look on Yamaha motor corp. to see if they are still on there. I had my local dealer order them. As for a picture, I haven't put my bike back together yet but plan to this weekend. I'll look and keep you posted.