HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mark2025

2005 WR450F for sale (7hrs of use)

10 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested in a super clean / better than new 05 WR450F contact me. The bike has all the free mods, JD Jetting , YZ Throttle Stop Screw, TrailTech Computer and has had the CA Smog pumped removed.

New these bikes are dogs and backfire (read all the posts about it)...after all the free mods are done as well as the jetting corrected, these become beasts. Why do the work yourself then go through breaking it in when I have done it for you... The knobbies still have the "nipples" on them...this is a flawless bike that I am selling due to a job change.

$5800.00 firm. (This is NOT a canadian import). The bike is located in the Seatle area.

You can contact me at mark2025 at Comcast.net

WR450F.jpg

ya i have said it before and i will say it again, quite the job and ride. or get another job!!

Trust me, I thought about it... I may get to ride this weekend, so maybe I will change me mind :) Work is over rated anyway!

I remember when mine looked like that!!! What a bummer....I agree quit the job, sell the house, divorce the chick.....keep the bike :)