Kickstand on yz426? anyone have 1

My brother has a Pro-Moto Billet on his 426 and I have one on my 450.

They are great. Sturdy, well built and trick as heck.

The spring is internal and is very strong. We ride trails and also a lot of MX tracks and it never flips down or even bounces at all.

I'd recommend it 100%.

I saw a pro moto billet kick stand on ebay this is how you find it. if you want to try and win one type in yz 426 at the end of the listing there is a guy selling two titanium exhaust system he is in idaho go to his other items at the bottom of his item list there is the kick stand i think it's at 20.50 right now there is 6 days left on it though p.s. i have the same kick stand very nice and has a good look hope this helps

I bought a Trailtech stand and my first ride the pivot bolt snapped off clean at the threads ( its aluminium) i got a steel bolt and red locktite'd it on and its been rock solid though alot of abuse ( i sometimes kickstart my YZ400 on it.

I also have a Trailtech that the bolt snapped off on...

It's a nice product and is well made, but it sounds like they need a stronger bolt in them. I never kickstart mine with my weight on it either. But when it broke I was in a hurry and kicked it with it down and even though I had both feet on the ground my weight shifted enough to it and it snapped clean off.

Trailtech guarantees it to be strong enough to kick the bike on it, but I guess they tested it with 5 year old girls or something...

Still a nice product and I recommend it.

My brother has a Pro-Moto Billet on his 426 and I have one on my 450.

They are great. Sturdy, well built and trick as heck.

The spring is internal and is very strong. We ride trails and also a lot of MX tracks and it never flips down or even bounces at all.

I'd recommend it 100%.

I'm with him - got one and have never looked back. If you use the Acerbis frame guards, you'll certainly have to trim the left one a bit. Well made and never had a problem with mine ?