What happened?? SUMMARY

Well, the similarities between the R's and L's is almost non-existant. But I believe the biggest seperation is the type of rider... I'll leave that interpretation to someone else! :)

Are you trying to find the Husaberg forum? Obviously you can't be talking about a XR600r and a XR650L.

Well, I guess the point is I can't spell...... Because I was out "R"acing instead of "L"earning. :):D:)

(in my worst Howard Cosell imitation)

It...looks...like...he...could...go...Allllll...the...wayyy.

Dude, wicked wicked comeback. :D

I never get the good come-backs but, thank you, I quess I finaly made a good one. :)

I know that this post is a spin off from my long winded, ranting about how the posts have change from questions, that got answered by people that know to new guy's asking stupid question and then going off how much better a XR650L or XR600 is then any of the new water cooled bikes. I am sorry if it comes across that I bash the XR600 (owned three) or XL650 (ridden) but, I am not as long as the perspective stays in place. (or in my comeback :worthy: )

I would say the same thing about guy's that think they can win with there XR650R's on the MX track or a CRF250R can win the Baja.

But, it is funny....XR650Racing XR650Learning :)

Just not very nice :D

(in my worst Howard Cosell imitation)

It...looks...like...he...could...go...Allllll...the...wayyy.

Look at that little monkey run..... :)

Look at that little monkey run..... :)

:D:D

:)

:):D

:)

I mean....this thread is a goldmine. It's so good it should get stickied in the CRF forum :D