HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dabeyta3

Great aftermarket and OEM parts website

9 posts in this topic

been buying from them for a long time for all my bikes. fast service that has yet to fail. If its in stock, it will be there within 2 days rush delivery and within the week standard (up here anyway)

a lot of guys I work with can only find parts for their older bikes on bikebandit. and you get a nifty go fast sticker with every order.

I made my first purchase from them about 1 month ago. I didn't have any problems at all. The only thing I didn't care for is the fixed shipping price (I think it's $6.00 even if you only order 1 bolt).

Crankshaft- Bike Bandit... $496 Service Honda. .. $327.41

Glass-lens headlight Bike Bandit... $29.74 Service Honda... $ 23.73

That said, I went in to my Honda dealer, talked with their parts department manager. I had a $600 parts order put together, with part numbers, etc. He cut me a really good deal. Support your local dealer whenever you can- most of 'em really do want your business. Sometimes it goes against my Jewish nature (hope I don't get banned for that...) to pay full retail, but on a few little parts (say $50 or $60), what's the difference-- $10, maybe $15 ? Consider that a convenience fee, & be happy they're there. Remember- these guys gotta stay in business!

Crankshaft- Bike Bandit... $496 Service Honda. .. $327.41

Glass-lens headlight Bike Bandit... $29.74 Service Honda... $ 23.73

!

Mikie, what bike was this for? If it is a newer bike, that's great, but like Supplicate stated, "guys(/gals) with older bikes" with hard to find parts need a place like BikeBandit. I've used them in the past too and found they carry some stuff even a dealer has difficulty locating.

Please support your local dealer, but let's save some opportunity to be frugal to make it to the next ride.

SoCalTrailrider

I have a 93 650L and it's almost impossible to find parts, except from my local dealer. There prices however are even higher than Bike Bandit. And they could care less about anyones business. I tried Service Honda but couldn't find anything on my bike, maybe I just gave up to soon.