HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jj

Power bomb header still the header of choice?

7 posts in this topic

God dammit I'm changing that ******* stock header!

I had made up my mind on getting the power bomb header awhile back because of the supposed low end power gain and the db loss, but opinions and reviews change. I was thinking that eventually that I'd get the power bomb and the Stroker SX-1 or the Randy Hawkins silencer. My wife wants to know what I want for Christmas and I thought I'd ask for a header, YZ tank, seat and graphics.

So any way...is the Power bomb still the way to go?

I recently purchased the Power Bomb and Stocker to replace my White Brothers E-Series and stock header. Overall, I did not notice a big change in power. But thats ok because I was mainly making the changes so could be a little quiter and have a header that I didn't have to move each time I changed the oil.

Harold

Aren't you supposed to send your Christmas list to the north pole? I get it, you let your wife know and she sends the list. Brilliant...

MY WIFE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS AND I THOUGHT I'D ASK FOR A HEADER,

ALSO. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

Well I'm still running the FMF PowerBomb and quite satisfied with it. I'm currently running it with either the Stroker SX-1, FMF PC IV-2 and I about to try the Super Trapp IDS 2 with the racing baffel--should be interesting.

Clark