Best pipe for YZ thumpers

Hey guys I have an 01 250f and an 03 450f. I was just wondering what the best pipes for the money are? Not racing just climbing and some sand. Thanks

I'm running the White Brothers E Series muffler and its great. Sounds real good and is fully adjustable. My bike ran alot better when I put this pipe on. I would recommend it.

Not to overtake your thread jacill, but can anyone tell me how the White Brothers R-Series full system works on the YZ426's? Thanks!

DR.D is my choice

I'm running the White Brothers E Series muffler and its great. Sounds real good and is fully adjustable. My bike ran alot better when I put this pipe on. I would recommend it.

^^^^^^^

Running the Pro Circuit T-4 here and seems to have really helped the 05 out alot...

arrow pipes suit yams gd. not sure is they are to expensive though:o

http://www.thunder-alley.net Ordered mine last week and it will be hear any day. Very loud and great for low end. Cost plus shipping was 268.00 cant beat that deal.

I have a Jardine pipe. It is supposed to increase the HP on my bike to 50hp. :D Somewhere on the internet I found a write up/table where all of the aftermarket pipes were put on the YZ and how each affects horsepower. WOW!!! What a difference. My bike is a rocket. :)

Thunder Alley, hands down!

http://www.thunder-alley.net Ordered mine last week and it will be hear any day. Very loud and great for low end. Cost plus shipping was 268.00 cant beat that deal.

"Very Loud" that's a good thing?

I like my Dr.D with the quietcore insert. Mine is a 3.5 inch with head pipe. The tone is deep and smooth, and not obnoxiously loud.

TA is not much louder than other aftermarket pipes...just has a distinct tone.

I've got an FMF Powercore IV (older style) and a hi-flo header(starting to rust :) ). It is the loudest thing i've ever heard on a yzf. Not saying that's a good thing, I need a repack cartridge. but, the throttle response was improved and so was the mid to top. I like it, needs to be quieted down a bit. It sounds good under a helmet, but I feel sorry for the rest of the pack behind me :D .

I just orderd the White brothers e series PRO MEG..its just like the original e-series, except a little bit more h/p increase... where the mid pipe hit the silencer is a little bit wider, i think thats where the power increase is.

p.s. what did u guys with the e-series change your jets too ?

I have the white bro's pro searies. ran about 600 for the full systems. the only thing is spark arrestor problems. as for sound i like it alot because to me it has a deeper sound than most pipes so you can hear your engine rpms easier when trail riding with a bunch of folks.

i got the yoshi pro series on my 250f and it made the bike come alive real good. i got a hole lot more mid and top. i can pull a gear higher everywhere and just scream it... i also got a little bottom.. i give the pipe 2 thumbs up.

but would i pay 800 bucks for it no way.. i would get the compseries.. puts out the same power as the proseries but is like 1 pound heavier.. BUT i got my pro series for 380 off my dads friend at work.. so i lucked out.

"Very Loud" that's a good thing?

My TA with the sparky isn't much louder, if any, than the stocker. I don't know why that guy thought they were so loud...

Before I had the TA, I had an FMF PowerCore IV SA, the old round core design. That pipe was LOUD, probably 101 dB. The TA is a better pipe and sounds better to boot, IMO you just can't go wrong with the TA unless you are in a hurry to get one, because sometimes it takes Bob a while to build one.

I run the Jardine full Titanium system and love it.