Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wrbiker

02 yz 426 engine needed

9 posts in this topic

Hey, i have a complete TC YZ426 Race engine in my quad now, just had everything completely rebuilt and gone over, EVERYTHING. Im looking into selling the whole quad now or maybe just then engine. This is accually the engine that won the national GNC 4-stroke A, and pro am classes when a former pro owned the quad. Puts out more horsepower than any other yz engine your gonna find. Tom Carlson performed some serious porting and work on this one. Shoot me a mail if your interested in it at jrspawn@aol.com

thank you

justin

jrspawn@aol.com

i need the engine, carb and wires from a 02 yz426 for my quad conversion. pm me..

thanks

or any stock engine from 01? pm me to deal... :)

Hey, i have a complete TC YZ426 Race engine in my quad now, just had everything completely rebuilt and gone over, EVERYTHING. Im looking into selling the whole quad now or maybe just then engine. This is accually the engine that won the national GNC 4-stroke A, and pro am classes when a former pro owned the quad. Puts out more horsepower than any other yz engine your gonna find. Tom Carlson performed some serious porting and work on this one. Shoot me a mail if your interested in it at jrspawn@aol.com

thank you

justin

jrspawn@aol.com

mail sent... shoot me some pics.. thanks